Elan Valley 10 Mile Race
Saturday 13th November, 1pm
Elan Valley Visitors Centre
Our 10 mile road race is back! Join us for our iconic event, taking in a scenic, challenging loop of Elan Valley and the surrounding area.
All participants must be over the age of 17 on race day with entry fees of £13 for Welsh Athletics affiliated runners and £15 for non affiliated runners.
As always, race HQ will be at Elan Valley Visitors Centre with just a 5 minute walk to the start line. Parking, cafe and toilet facilities are available at the Visitors Centre as well as toilet facilities a short walk away in Elan Village.
In order to keep our event safe and efficient, we have made a small number of changes this year:
- There will be no on the day entries. All participants must sign up via Entry Central with entries opening October 1st and closing midnight on October 31st.
- Race packs will be posted out in the first week of November which will contain your race number and race day information. You will not be able to pick up your race number on the day!
- All running abilities welcome however the course is undulating and unsuitable for wheelchair athletes. We will ask you for a predicted race time on registration, this is to help us plan locations and timing of our volunteers.
- Entries are limited to 150 places so don’t miss out!
- Once entered there are no cancellations or transfers permitted. Refunds will only be given if there are any changes in government restrictions which necessitate the race to be cancelled.
What are you waiting for? Sign up here!